● Entrepreneurial spirit: enthusiasm, tenacity and improvement, advocate and guide all employees, happy work and happy life.
● Thinking mode: "Four Establishments", that is, the consciousness of self-awareness and self-reliance; the spirit of never being satisfied and the courage to pursue; the spirit of forward-looking initiative and truth-seeking pragmatism;
● Business philosophy: market-oriented thinking, systematic operations planning, and phased advancement.
● Corporate Philosophy: Adhering to the corporate philosophy of honesty, humanism, and excellence, Niandaren takes corporate development as its mission, seeks development with systems, and seeks innovation with talents.
● Management criteria: Management without a system is not management, and management without a system that does not act strictly according to the system is not considered management; it is the manager's failure to have accidents recur.
● Marketing philosophy: Establish reputation first when selling products, and strive to shape the image first.
● Safety concept: life comes first, safety first