济南威光节能科技有限公司专业从事加热炉领域节能环保新产品的研发、设计、加工、推广、服务等业务。 Company profile: Jinan Weiguang Energy Saving Technology Co., Ltd. specializes in the research and development, design, processing, promotion and service of new energy-saving and environmental protection products in the field of heating furnaces. Since its inception, the company has been guided by advanced technology theories, and cooperated with scientific research institutes such as Shandong University, Shandong Academy of Sciences, and comprehensively mastered the regenerative combustion technology. Products such as castables for furnaces, steel rolling furnaces, and forging furnaces are widely praised by customers in the industries of forging, aluminizing, casting, galvanizing, and heat treatment.
The company's salary and benefits are composed of several parts: salary and benefits = cash benefits + insurance benefits + long-term incentive cash benefits: basic salary, performance bonus, annual salary adjustment, lunch subsidy, fare reimbursement, and travel subsidy;
Insurance benefits: basic endowment insurance, work injury insurance, medical insurance, maternity insurance, unemployment insurance;
Long-term incentives: equity options, learning and training, promotion opportunities;
I. Sales Representative
10 people: basic salary from 2500, high commission, difference compensation, vehicle compensation, word compensation, meal compensation
1. Responsible for the sales and promotion of industrial furnaces and related products in their jurisdictions.
2. Responsible for the collection of market information in the jurisdiction and analysis of competitors;
3. Responsible for the planning and execution of sales activities in the sales area, and complete sales tasks;
4. Manage and maintain customer relationships and long-term strategic cooperation plans between customers;
1. Experience in industrial furnace sales is preferred;
2. Engineering and marketing related majors;
3. Have certain market analysis and judgment capabilities;
4, have strong customer communication and business processing capabilities;
5, 20-35 years old, have a driver's license, can adapt to long-term business trips.
Second, the industrial furnace designer (forging, heat treatment, aluminum melting furnace)
5 people: unlimited age, starting at 5,000 a month, without capping. + Benefits + equity options
1. Responsible for the design, calculation and review of various industrial furnaces such as forging, rolling, and heat treatment;
2. Technical service and technical support during procurement, manufacturing, construction and maintenance;
3. Responsible for product pre-sales technical consultation and technical exchange, and can participate in technical negotiations and technical exchanges independently.
1. Bachelor degree in industrial furnace design, thermal energy engineering, intelligent combustion, equipment and control engineering or related majors;
2. Have more than 3 years work experience in industrial furnace design, familiar with design specifications, related knowledge and standards of industrial furnaces such as through furnaces, chamber furnaces, step furnaces, trolley furnaces, pusher furnaces, aluminum melting furnaces, etc. Industrial furnace and kiln engineering design, drawing engineering drawings and guiding construction.
3. Familiar with AUTOCAD software and Office software;
4. Strong sense of responsibility, strong organizational skills and language skills, suitable for teamwork, good communication and collaboration with others, and frequent business trips.
50: Unlimited age, starting at 4,000 a month, without capping. + Welfare
2. Unlimited physical health of men and women (no cases of infection, no tattoos, bad records of smoke scars)
3. Able to bear hardships and stand hard work, obey the leadership to arrange things, be responsible and keep making progress
4, mainly welding industrial furnace steel structure and the like, working in the factory, mainly hand-held welding (electric welding), gas shielded welding, argon arc welding, etc.
5. Working hours are 8 hours a day, and one hour's rest during meals will be counted as overtime.