Advantages of Regenerative Forging Furnace :
1. Three-dimensional three-dimensional heat storage. Refractory insulation materials of different materials are used in the furnace wall, furnace roof and furnace bottom. 3D protection prevents heat loss and greatly reduces energy consumption.
2. Multi-nozzle design, the number, size and arrangement of nozzles can be set according to the actual needs of customers, uniform heating and easy maintenance.
3. The air-fuel ratio is reasonably equipped to achieve the best combustion status, with a small excess air coefficient and less oxide scale.
4. The furnace temperature control accuracy is high, the temperature control accuracy is ± 10 ° C, the uniformity of the furnace temperature in the same area is ± 15 ° C, and the PLC control method is used to automatically realize a variety of heating processes.
5. The furnace structure is composed of steel plate, heat preservation layer, heat storage area, and heating area from the outside to the inside. The strength is progressive, and the function is partitioned, which is conducive to maintenance.
6. Using frequency conversion technology to automatically control the amount of air sent and induced by the fan, the total power is small, and energy saving and consumption are obvious.
7. The main part of the equipment can be completed before leaving the factory, and the whole can be hoisted in place to save time and ensure construction quality.
8. Multi-directional safety protection during startup, operation and stop to ensure the safety of energy consumption.
9. Intelligent semi-compulsory combustion, greatly reducing gas consumption, used in forging furnaces, gas consumption per ton of material can be controlled at 35-60 square meters.