Burner regenerative heating furnace
1. According to the needs of different users, provide targeted designs and choose the best solution. Different types of heating furnaces can choose fuel non-reversing regenerative burners, fuel reversing regenerative burners and integral regenerative burners. Burner, burner type can choose high speed burner, sub high speed burner, flat flame burner, etc.
2. Less emissions and fast speed. Compared with the large chimney emissions of ordinary heating furnaces, regenerative heating furnaces recycle a large amount of exhaust gas exhaust heat energy, reduce emissions by about 70%, the exhaust temperature is less than 150 ° C, and the heating rate is increased by about 20%.
3. Reduce the burning loss. Because the regenerative heating furnace adopts the stratified oxygen-depleted combustion technology, the burning loss of the forging heating furnace is reduced from 3% to 4% to 1.5%, and the high heat treatment furnace is reduced from about 2%. To less than 1%.
4. The furnace temperature control accuracy is high, the temperature control accuracy is ± 5 ° C, the furnace temperature uniformity in the same area is ± 10 ° C, and the PLC control method is used to automatically realize a variety of heating processes.
5. Simple operation and maintenance, using PLC automatic control system to realize automatic ignition, automatic combustion, automatic reversing, automatic temperature control, automatic adjustment of furnace pressure, automatic detection, automatic safety protection, etc. Workers only need to press the next button, and the rest are controlled by The heating furnace is completed automatically, which is a typical "fool" operation mode.
6. Significant energy-saving effect, the energy-saving rate for forging heating furnace and steel-rolling heating furnace is more than 30%; high-temperature heat treatment furnace, aluminum melting furnace, annealing furnace and other energy-saving effects exceed 20%.
7. Significant economic benefits. Except that the one-time investment is higher than that of ordinary heating furnaces, its use and maintenance costs are much lower than those of ordinary heating furnaces. Compared with ordinary heating furnaces, the increased input is generally 3 to 6 for forging heating furnaces. It can be recovered in a month through the saved gas cost.