Structural form of heat treatment trolley furnace :
It consists of furnace body, trolley and its transmission mechanism, furnace door and its lifting mechanism, air supply system, combustion air system, combustion system, smoke exhaust system and electrical control system.
It is mainly used for heat treatment such as annealing, tempering, quenching, normalizing of steel parts, large-scale castings and forgings, shaft parts, and steel.
: 500~1100℃ Operating temperature : 500 ~ 1100 ℃
Equipment structure characteristics:
1. The furnace door is lifted by an electric lifting mechanism, which can be equipped with electric hoist, hoist and winch. The sealing mechanism can be adjusted mechanically, electrically and pneumatically.
2. Trolley drive adopts traveling traction, self-propelled, hoist drag, cogwheel, roller belt and other operation modes.
3. The seal between the trolley and the furnace shell can be sand seal, flexible seal, labyrinth seal, electric push rod seal, cylinder compression seal and other methods.
4. For the furnace lining, castables, refractory bricks, full fibers, and composite structures can be selected. Combustion system can be adjusted by fire control, timing pulse, continuous ratio, etc.
5. The use of jet-radiation and tube-in-tube heat exchangers improves energy saving by about 10% to 15%.
6. According to user requirements, domestic or imported intelligent program temperature control instruments can be used, with high temperature control accuracy.
7. According to the needs of users, it can realize the variable capacity heating of the furnace body, including the multi-stage variable capacity in the middle and the mobile wall variable capacity.
8. Emission standards can be achieved according to user requirements, such as NOx ≦ 150mg / m3, NOx ≦ 200mg / m3, NOx ≦ 300mg / m3.
9. The burner can be selected from conventional burners and regenerative burners according to process requirements.
Technical specification parameter table:
Combustion control method
Work area size
(Nm3 / h)